Monday, September 17, 2018

June 18th 2018

Dear family and friends!

I can't believe that June is almost over already! Time flies when you serve the Lord. 

This week was good. 

On Tuesday we had interviews with our mission President. It went well. President Brennan is so amazing! I am so happy that he is my mission President. He is a spiritual giant! After interviews we had district meeting. And learned more of how to help your investigators who are on baptismal date. 

On Wednesday we served our Catholic friend S. She is remodeling her bedroom and so we were cleaning up all the saw dust and organizing a little bit. It was very hot in her house and I was inhaling saw dust. But she gave us some water and I was fine. My contacts were bothering me as well. But it was 100% worth it. I love serving S And after that we had a lesson with our investigator F and we focused our lesson on the Book of Mormon. And me an Sister Beal and the Stevenson's all bore our testimony on the BOM. And how we have come to know that it was true. 
That night we had dinner with the B's. Sister B is a member but her kids aren't. And we were able to talk with them and get to know them. It was a really cool experience. 

And then on Saturday we witnessed a miracle. So me and Sister Beal both felt like we needed to visit a recent convert R. We used to have lesson with her and then she got so busy, and she stopped talking to us. We think someone anti'd her? Anyway so we drove to Grand Ledge and we went to her house. We knocked on her door and she answered! We asked her how she was doing and that we missed her. She was explaining to us how her and her son Nico were thinking of us the other day and how they wanted to start up the lessons again. And so she asked of we could set up an appointment with her to have a lesson. So we will be seeing her this Saturday! God is truly aware of all his children. 

Yesterday I spoke in sacrament meeting.
 I talked about Fathers. It was maybe one of the weirdest talks. But good thing it was a branch. So I wasn't as nervous. And then during Sunday school our investigator G - we haven't seen in a long time came. We talked with him and asked how he was. And we talked for a bit and asked him if there was a time this week that we could visit with him. And he said he was free on Tuesday. So we will be meeting with him tomorrow! I would count that as another miracle. Also it's been very hot and humid lately! I have been very sticky and gross. But I still love Michigan! 

This work is amazing! I love being a missionary! The church is true the Boom is blue. :) 
Love you all! 

Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment