Wednesday, September 19, 2018

July 15, 18

Hello family and friends! 

So I did get transferred! I am now in Bay City!  
My new companion is Sister Andersen. We actually came out together. So that's exciting! I already love working with her! She's awesome! 

So this week was just hard and sad because I had to say bye to everyone that I have come to love so dearly! I have loved serving in Portland and I am so grateful for everyone from the Portland Branch! But I am so excited to serve here in Bay City! When I got here I was just like: "yep! I need to be here!" I am excited to serve the people here and very very excited to be working with Sister Anderson! 

Anyway here are the rest of the highlights: 

B is still doing amazing! She's been reading the BOM and enjoys reading with her family! She is on date for September 8th :) her and her mom also came to church! So that was amazing! 

We went to see our good friend Sister B. We haven't seen her in such a long time! So we dropped by and gave her a frosty and talked about missionary work! She's awesome! She loves doing missionary work! So we gave her a few Book of Mormons and a stack of ITL cards. She was so excited to pass them out! She's so amazing! I love her. 

We were able to see F one last time  before I left! We haven't seen him in a while so it was really good to see him. He looked really happy to see us! We were able to sit with him just for a little bit. But he is struggling right now so hopefully he will want to get back into the lessons soon! 

And we were also able to drop by and see my favorite person ever! L! I love her so much! She gave me a gift and said she gave it to me so I could remember her! And it was a sign that said you + me = awesome haha! She's so funny! I will miss her a lot! 

And we are about finished with the mural for S. We did lots of painting. But I loved it! It was a lot of fun. I may not be good with painting but I'm getting there :) 

I really did enjoy being in Portland. I know that that's where I was supposed to start my mission! So many people have blessed and influenced my life. I am so happy that I was able to serve the short 6 months there! 

I apologize!!! This is all I remember from this week! But I want you all to know that I am doing so so so good! I am super duper happy and I just love being a missionary! 

Love you all! 

Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment