Saturday, September 22, 2018

August 20th

Hi Mom! 

That's so crazy that school is already starting!! Time is serisouly just flying by! 
I can't believe Andy is going to be a freshman? And Jack is going to American Heritage! That's awesome. When can he start his mission papers? Do you think he'll be gone before I get back? 

I have loved serving here in Bay City! And I love serving with Sister Anderson. She's awesome! 

I decided to not do the whole Monday through Sunday thing. Cause I can't remember everything and it's just easier. So I will share with you the highlights. 

A couple nights ago we were able to bear our testimony to some girls of how being on a mission has increased our faith and also why we are here serving the Lord for 18 months. And they seemed really interested. The spirit was definitely there. It was just a really cool experience! And we just want to focus on them. But I just love them all! 

We also visited a recent convert B as well. He is going through a really hard time right now. And he thinks it's God punishing him. He kinda was just venting to us. But as I was sitting there listening to him, I felt God's perfect love for him. It was just a feeling I can't describe. I hope and pray that he feels of that love as well. Afterwards we cleaned his house. I did the dishes while Sister Anderson swept and vaccumed and did some other things. I just love serving others because I forget myself and focus on the person we are serving. 

So as of right now we don't have any one to teach. So we did a lot of less active and former investigator hunting :) no one has been interested. But we know that as we keep going and just press foward that we will witness miracles. It's been good for us. I just love this work. It's hard but SO WORTH IT! I've grown so much these last 6 months. I've come to know that God is aware of all of us. And that he perfectly understands what we're going through. I just LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!

We also had a really cool experience a couple of days ago. Someone that Sister Anderson used to teach got baptized on Saturday. So we drove to Midland to attend the baptism. And this lady -her name is Judy-is partially paralyzed. So she has a wheelchair. So we did the baptism at a community center. So an Elder and a member from the Midland ward were trying to baptize her. But they were just having a hard time because she was in her wheelchair. Long story short, she was baptized and it was such an amazing experience! 

Thank you all for your prayers. I can truly feel them! Love you all! 

Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment