• Dear Family and Friends! 

    This week was a week full of miracles. So I decided to keep a miracle journal every day on my mission. And as I've done that, it's been easier to recognize the miracles. So sorry in advance of this letter is too long. Here are the miracles we had everyday:

    Monday: today my companion and I were teaching our investigator F. We taught him of Justice and Mercy. And how merciful God is to all of us! We showed him the bible video of the women taken in for adultery. I remember bearing my testimony to him, and I know it was the spirit. My companion also bore such a beautiful testimony. And Sister J who is a member of the branch joined us. She was a recent convert, so it was good for her to bear her testimony to F. He was able to relate with her. I know that F felt the Spirit. He is still hesitate about Baptism. Sister Beal then bore a very powerful testimony. I love how bold she is. She is Jeffrey R. Holland BOLD! 

    Tuesday: today we knocked on doors, on a street called prospect. We met some really nice people. Some were very sweet and accepting. Anyway we knocked on this one door and a very sweet man answered the door. He went onto his porch to talk to us. He told us that he was Baptist. And he also told us how much he loves to serve others. And while he was talking about service, I thought of the scripture Mosiah 2:17. And so I pulled out my Boom of Mormon and read to him that verse and explained when we serve others we are serving God. We exchanged numbers and he said he would be okay with us coming back, if he's home. Later that day we were told that the area that we knocked and the whole town don't allow solicitors like us to door knock. But I am so grateful that everyone we talked to were very kind! 

    Wednesday: So me and Sister Beal were updating the area book onto our phones. So while I was updating the Portland area book, Sister Beal was updating the Grand Ledge area book. Anyway while Sister Beal was updating she came across a former investigator, his name is T. He was in the military. And he was deployed a lot, so it was hard for the missionaries to meet with him. The last missionaries who tried to get in contact with him, couldn't cause he moved to Hawaii. Anyway behind his records was a paper front and back with all these questions that he wrote down. And they were REALLY GOOD QUESTIONS! Anyway Sister Beal really wanted to know if he ever got those questions answered. So she called him! And he answered! She explained that we were the missionaries, in the Michigan Lansing Mission, serving in Portland. She explained how impressed she was with those questions he had. So she asked him if he had any of them answered. And he said some but not all. And she was just talking to him while I was listening in. He explained how he retired from the military 5 years ago. And that he would love to hear more of our message. And so we asked if he lives in Michigan. (Thinking he still lives in Hawaii) and he said yes, I live in GRAND LEDGE!! WHAT!? So we exchanged information and he said he would check his schedule and get in touch with us. 
    What a miracle! God is truly aware of all his children! 

    And on Thursday we did service for a lady named L and we helped Sister Jones clean the church. 

    On Friday, we didn't know what to do. We prayed and asked where we need to go. So while we were driving thinking of where to go. We got a call from a less active in our branch. Her name is Sister M. And she told us if we could give her a pearl of great price and a Doctrine and covenants. And we asked if she would also want to be taught the lessons again. And she said that she would. So we drove to Ionia and taught her the restoration. And she loved the lesson. She said we could come back next Saturday to teach her. Yay! I just love her so much! 

    Some of the miracles we had were small and tiny, but they were still miracles. I know that God is aware of all his Children. And I know he loves us all. I've noticed as I've kept a miracle journal that I've seen the Lord's hand, more in my life. :) 

    I love you all! 

    Sister Beeson