Monday, June 10, 2019

December 10,2018


Hello everyone! 

 N and her family again came to church. We had a total of 10 people at church yesterday. 5 if them are people that we are currently teaching! So that was amazing!!! 

It was also Sister Martin's birthday just last Wednesday!  Sister Anderson and I decorated her desk and made her breakfast- we went all out. I love Sister Martin! She is an amazing example to me of Christ-like love! I love that she loves this work! She is amazing! 

I am loving the new LightTheWorld initiative! It's even more special while I am out here on my mission! We've been doing lots more service and handing out cookies to less actives and members of the ward who are sick and the people we are teaching! I just love serving! I remember in my patriarchal blessing it says something like I will enjoy doing small acts of service. That is so true!! I love it because I am able to forget myself and go to work and to feel the christ-like love for the people here in Michigan! 

I have also officially been out for 10 months!! What the heck! That went my so so so fast! I am excited to make the most out of my last 7 months!! 

I love you all! Thank you for all the prayers and love and support! I can feel them all! Happy holidays! 

Sister Beeson 


























No comments:

Post a Comment