Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Feb. 28,2019

Hey Everyone! 

This weekly email will be shorter than usual. We have had 8 baptisms in two weeks. Two families 😀

The M family is doing really well. C just recently had surgery to remove a brain tumor! He is seriously such an amazing kid. He went through everything like a champ. He is so Christ- like and loving and he is just fully trusting in God. He is doing amazing now. :) 

This week we've been doing lots of door knocking. We did get a couple of potentials...miracles! And I was also able to go on trade offs with Sister Patch. She is amazing. For a good hour and a half we went PCing on campus. And it was a BLAST!! I hope one day I will serve on campus. It just always boosts my confidence every time. And it's just so much fun! I love it! We had a lot of fun. 

I am doing great! I am loving this work more than ever! And I can't believe I have like 5 months left! I love mission life and I love Michigan! Love you all!! 

Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment