Monday, June 10, 2019

December 19, 2018

Hello everyone! 

We are no longer a trio which is really sad! I said bye to my best friend Sister Anderson. She was transferred to MSU to be an STL! She'll do amazing though! 
Other than that this week was good! Here are the highlights: 

Thursday we had zone conference. It was the best zone conference ever! We had lots of musical numbers and the spirit was just so strong! My district and I did a musical number is was really fun! 

Friday night we met with N, she is doing really good! She says that everything is making sense and that she feels happier! 
That same night we went to the ward Christmas party and that was a lot of fun! We had some less actives come and D came as well so that was awesome!! 

Saturday we did a service project at B's house. We cleaned his backyard and basement he even gave us full on suits and masks. It was a lot of fun! And then after that we quickly went to our apartment got ready and dressed and then went to the mall to wrap some Christmas presents. That was a lot of fun!! We talked to some really nice people and it was a great way to light the community! 

On Sunday N said that she wanted to join the church. She just said how happy she was when she saw her kids there and how happy they were and she loves how there is no negativity there. She just started to cry! It was an amazing experience!

And yesterday we helped a less active in our ward, Sister D wrap some gifts. It was so much fun. I seriously love serving so much. And just seeing the look on Sister D's face made it worth it. I truly have felt God's perfect love for her!

I love being on a mission I've never been happier! I love the people of Michigan! And I am happy!!! Thank you all for the love and support!! Love you all! 

Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment