Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Jan. 28 2019

Hey everyone! 

First off thanks for all the birthday wishes!! It truly was an amazing day and so special and unique!! Love you all!!! 

So on Wednesday we had a really cool Door knocking experience and really we didn't DK we just saw people outside of their house and we just talked to them. 

We first met this very nice lady, L. She was so sweet. We gave her a Book of Mormon and our card. And then after that we met B, he was shoveling snow. So we crossed the street and asked if he needed any help he said no but we talked to him for a good 30, maybe 40 minutes. We talked about the restoration and he really enjoyed it. But then his wife came out and told us to leave Haha. It was pretty funny but so cool to talk to him. And then as we were going back to our car we saw this guy, his name was K and so we got out of the car and started talking to him. He didn't look at all interested but he was so sweet to us!! 
And then we saw A that night! She is doing so much better! I absolutely love her. 

 Friday was my birthday!! Sister Martin spoiled me! It was such a fun day! We got transfer calls and we are both staying here in Bay City!!! I am so excited! I love it here so much. So I'm happy that I get to be here for another 6 weeks!! 
On my birthday we saw our dear friend M! She's amazing! We had a lesson and had some ice cream to celebrate my birthday! Then we did weekly planning.  Sister Martin took me out to dinner to Panera Bread for dinner! So that was really good. Then we went door knocking!! It was COLD! But we still had a good time. 

We went to D's and we had a lesson and she gave me a sweet little care package!! I seriously love her and her family so much! And our lesson with them was really good. It was the boldest I've ever been. The spirit was definitely there! 

And another amazing highlight was yesterday. We were at church and N said how she and her kids want to move their baptismal date up to February 16th instead of the 23rd. So we are so excited about that!!! 

And another miracle, a few days ago we went door knocking and met this lady named K. She was so sweet and very receptive to our message. We gave her a BOM and our card and told her to call us if she had any questions or if she needs a service opportunity. Anyway this morning she called us!! And she wants to meet with us. We set up an appointment go see her on Wednesday!! Miracles after miracles! God is blessing us here in Bay City!! 

I am doing amazing! I love this work so much!! Thanks for all the love and support!! 

Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment