Saturday, February 2, 2019

OCTOBER 8TH


Hey all! 

This week was good. Mostly because we were able to hear from our beloved Prophet President Russell M. Nelson! I know that he truly is God's prophet today. And that he does lead and guide this church. I know that these new changes were pure revelation through God. I love and sustain him and his counselors and the other general authorities. 

One of my favorite things to do during conference is have a question in my mind and write it down. And as I sat there and listened carefully and intently- my questions were all answered! 

It was so neat. After conference we were able to meet with our dear friend M. And she only watched the women's conference and that was it. We asked her why she didn't watch the other sessions. And she said that she wouldn't have gotten anything out of it. And that it's not for her. Sister Anderson and I were able to bear powerful testimonies to her and told her that she needed to watch it. Everything that we said wasn't us. It was the spirit testifying to M. And the more I testified the more I believed what I was saying. And the more I understood that this is the true church. Crazy how the spirit works :) 

Sorry for the short email but the highlight of this week was General Conference. I hope that you all found inspiration and received your personal revelation as you watched it. I know I did! Love you all! Thanks for the love and support. 

Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment