Saturday, February 2, 2019


Hello family and friends!

This week was a slower week. But we still enjoyed the work. 

Monday night Sister Anderson got the stomach flu :( she got really sick. So we stayed in all of Tuesday. So I studied and did the area book and made sure Sister Anderson was okay. And then on Wednesday I started feeling sick. My throat started to hurt and I was getting bad headaches and I got dizzy here and there and my stomach hurt. 

By this time Sister Anderson was still not feeling well. We were both sick but we had different symptoms. We tried our best with working hard. But it was hard because we lacked energy and motivation.
 I went to the doctors on Saturday. I was pretty positive that I had a sinus infection. But the doctor said it was just a head cold. I am feeling a lot better now! Can't wait to work harder this week! 

On a positive note: we found another person to teach. She is a former investigator, T.  Sister Anderson and I  both felt like we should  go and see her. We both knew that we needed to drop her. 

She was texting us every day and  was interested. We went to her house planning on dropping her but then we got to talking and she explained that she didn't want to stay at her church. (She goes to the Penecostal church). And she said that she would pray and she said that something was missing. And you could just tell that she wanted to change. So Sister Anderson and I sat there, and we knew that we couldn't drop her..especially after our conversation. Her friends came and crashed. We left her house early cause we both didn't feel well. Later we got a text from her asking if we could start the lessons. We were so excited. So we said yes! I am excited to start teaching her :) 

Sorry for the short email. This week wasn't too exciting! But we are feeling a lot better so we are excited to work hard this week :) love you all! Thank you for the prayers. I can truly feel them. 

Sister Beeson 









No comments:

Post a Comment