Monday, March 5, 2018

Dear family and friends! It’s so crazy to think that I will be in Michigan TOMORROW!!!!!
So we need to wake up at 4 to be at the travel office by 4:50!! It’s gonna be a very long, tiring, but very exciting day. I am kinda sad to leave the MTC. I’ve loved it here. And I’ll definitely miss my district. We became such good friends these last few weeks. There is me and my companion and two other sisters with one elder from my district going to Lansing. But that’s just in my district. There’s like 21 sisters and elders all together leaving to go to Lansing. 
And yes mom I joined the MTC choir. I loved it! 
 
This week was so good, last Tuesday we had a devotional and we sang Praise to the Man! The spirit was so strong as we all sang. Also we had the opportunity to hear from ELDER HOLLAND!!!!!! It was truly so amazing. Words can’t describe the spirit that we all felt. 
 
Also I forgot to you all that I was the pianist for sacrament meeting. So thank you mom for making me take piano lessons!! And my companion and I also got released as Sister Training Leaders. That’s all I can remember from this week, everything else is a blur. 
 
Well I hope you are all doing well. I pray for you all everyday. Thanks for your prayers! I can truly feel them :) also congrats Eliza!! I am so happy that you’re having another baby boy! 
The next time you’ll hear from me, I’ll be in MICHIGAN!! 
Love and miss you all! 

Sister Beeson

No comments:

Post a Comment