Monday, June 4, 2018



Dear family and friends! 

Happy June! So crazy how fast time is flying! 

On Tuesday we served our Catholic friend S! I love her so much! I love serving her and her family. I can truly feel God's perfect love her. I know I say that a lot, but it's true :) 

On Thursday and Friday we had trade offs with the STL'S. I was with Sister Farley. I love her so much. She is an amazing missionary!

 Anyway we went PCing a little bit. We talked to this really cute lady named M. We talked to her about priesthood and prophets. We asked her if she would be interested in learning more and she said yes! And so we exchanged phone numbers. And we will be meeting with her soon. 

 We also talked to another lady, her name is D. And she is not religious. She didn't seem really interested in our message, but she was still very kind enough to listen to us and talked to us.

 Anyway while we were walking down town it started pouring down rain. Sister Farley and I were drenched. But we were still happy and doing missionary work. It was fun! All of Portland was having a community garage sell and so a lot of people were out. So when it was raining we helped those people who were trying to cover their things so it wouldn't get wet. I know that they are all children of God. 

Yesterday, I played the piano for primary cause Sister White -who usually plays the piano was sick. And so she asked me and I said yes! I love primary. I love being with kids. But because we are in a branch, it is really small. The only kid in primary was Liam! He is 3 years old and he is so cute! 

Anyway, that was my week. I love this work so much! I love being a missionary! 

Love you all!

Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment