• Well this week, I got a new companion. Her name is Sister Beal and I love her! 
    So basically this week was me introducing her to the area. She loves it here in Portland. 

    We have been busy teaching and serving and I love it all so much!

    On Friday we had a lesson with our investigator F. We taught him the Plan of Salvation. The Spirit was definitely there. I knew he felt it. 

    On Sunday-it was such an amazing sacrament meeting. Right after partaking of the sacrament, the first speaker was a girl named L. She's 11. And she is also very shy. And so she would not get up to speak. Both her mom and her brother were trying to comfort her and help her... But she would not get up. And so without hesitation her 13 year old brother got up and spoke for her. And he did such a great job. I thought of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. He suffered for all our sins and pains and sorrows. He did it so we didn't have to suffer for them. 

    And when we are weak, he will lift us up and carry our burden. Because he loves us all so much. 

    And just seeing L's brother get up there and speak for her was just amazing. And you could feel his love for her as he read her talk. It was just amazing. And you could tell that everyone in the congregation also felt of the Spirit so strong. 

    I love this work so much! I love being a missionary! I know that I am supposed to be here in Portland Michigan. And I just love the people here. I know that they are all God's children. 

    I love and miss you all! Have a happy and great week. 

    Sister Beeson