Monday, May 21, 2018

May 14th, 2018

Dear Family and Friends!
This week was good.
Monday: we had a Sister's P-day in Lansing. And we just all hung out outside. Played volleyball and did each others nails. It was very hot and sunny that day. We did feed some ducks. And had lots of fun.
Wednesday: We had district meeting and lessons. We taught a less active member in the branch. Her name is Sister P. She married a catholic. When she was younger she went on a mission to Spain. She still loves this Gospel and the BOM. So we read out of JSH and talked about prayer and everything he went through. And how he was persecuted and made fun of, he still never doubted the vision that he had, or God. The spirit was there during that lesson. I love teaching and talking about Joseph Smith. 

After that we went to the D family. They are also less active. We had a lesson with them outside and read Alma chapter 1 with the daughter J and her dad S. And we just talked and discussed about the chapter. Very nice family. 
 
After that we transferred as much as we could in the area book to our phones. It is stressful. But I have learned to be very patient especially this whole week. We did the area book everyday this week.
Saturday: We went to a baptism. This one girl who lives in our branch, S. Her boyfriend was getting baptized and so we got permission to go to Lansing to see him come unto Christ by being baptized. He just looked so happy afterwards. At the end of the baptism, he bore his testimony, it was simple yet so powerful. You could just tell that he had a lot of love for the Gospel and his Savior Jesus Christ. I love baptisms. I've been to a few since I've been out here. And nothing brings me more joy than to see God's children entering into the waters of baptism. I love it so much!!
And yesterday, I was able to talk to my amazing family on Mothers day!! Talking to them was the best part of my day!! I love them all so much! And I am grateful for their love and support.
I also want to tell my ward family that I love you all as well. Thank you also for your love and support!
Well sorry for the short letter. Not a very exciting week! But a good week. Love and miss you all.
Sister Beeson 

No comments:

Post a Comment